Tuesday, June 23rd
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
We see crises in our headlines every day. A board’s responsibility in times of crisis is evolving rapidly. Complacency about your organization’s vulnerability can be your worst enemy.
Many organizations only get their crisis plans underway once a disaster has struck. Instead, it is worth considering and planning for different types of emergencies before they arrive. There are several steps that every nonprofit and philanthropy organization can take to prepare their organization for the next crisis or disaster. This virtual workshop will help you identify and think through components of successful crisis response strategies that you should have in place to be ready.
Key Learning Objectives
- Distinguish Different Types of Crisis Responses
- Reinforce Proactive Decision Making
- Promote Concise, Consistent, and Clear Communication
- Ensure Your Board is High Functioning Now so that it can Manage a Crisis
- Develop a Rapid Response Plan