Now that many you have attended and participated in the recent GuideStar training and you are working to advance your organization’s GuideStar seal to the platinum level there are some
Now that many you have attended and participated in the recent GuideStar training and you are working to advance your organization’s GuideStar seal to the platinum level there are some important things you need to consider.
By providing your organization’s outcomes and analytics so that funders have a better “snapshot” of who you are and what you do, this allows funders to make a better ROI (Return on Investment) assessment of your programs and services.
Funders always want to know how their funding support for an organization is being used.
Is their money making a difference and if not why?
So, it becomes critical for organizations to assess and develop strong outcome measurements, and to show that on your GuideStar profile where many funders look to see if you are a worthy investment.
How do nonprofit leaders know if the programs or services they design will be effective? How do they know if their program or service delivery is meeting the expectations of funders who support their work?
An organization’s ability to understand, measure and communicate about its impact is more important than ever. Funding depends on it. So does internal decision-making. Yet many nonprofits still struggle with outcome measurement. Struggle no more! This workshop will cover what outcome measurement is (and what it is not), offering practical steps you can take right away.
In this workshop, the learning objectives are:
- Identify outcome measurement terms and sample impact statements.
- Discuss the value of using outcome measures–consider funders, clients, and your operational & marketing plans.
- Develop one measurable outcome for your organization and the process for implementation.
- Discuss data collection and how to use it effectively and confidentially.
- Describe the following measures: stakeholder satisfaction, activities, results, community input, qualitative & quantitative data and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Explain how and when progress toward outcome completion & organizational performance benchmarks will be measured.
This workshop is best suited for:
- Program managers
- Executive directors
- Fundraising professionals
- Evaluation Staff
$69 for Center Members
$109 for Not-Yet Members
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm