Trainer & Consultant Profile:
Principal & Owner of Carrington, Holland & Leigh
I love to play chess.
I ran for political office twice.
Grant Writing Certifications
I work with various clients across the country and serve as a federal grant reviewer for the government.
Michael Dozier serves as the principal owner of Carrington, Holland & Leigh, LLC a nonprofit consulting company whose mission is to empower nonprofits and give businesses the opportunity to succeed. His expertise consists of the following:
- Donor development
- Major gift solicitation
- Legal nonprofit compliance assistance
- Peer to peer fundraising assistance
- Developing nonprofit development offices for fund development
- Board and fund development for general operational assistance
- Effective Best Practice strategies for nonprofits
- Executive director coaching and assistance
- Developing effective policies and procedures documents as required by the IRS
- Effective nonprofit internal controls assistance
- Developing effective succession planning
- Setting CEO salaries as required by the IRS
- Comprehensive trainer for nonprofit members, volunteers, and other key stakeholders.
Awards & Recognitions
Recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as Outstanding Nonprofit CEO in 2005.
Lead organization recognized as Outstanding Small Nonprofit Organization by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2005.