Excellence in Action Certification
Are you looking for a certificate to help you better manage your nonprofit and your day-to-day operations? If so, the EIA Nonprofit Management Certificate is for you.
This certificate, offered through The Mississippi Alliance of Nonprofits and Philanthropy, is designed to meet the professional needs of today’s nonprofit professional. A variety of instructional methods are used to provide engaging, practice-oriented learning experiences that are focused on knowledge, skills and techniques that can immediately be implemented in your nonprofit organization.
Here is what our participants have shared about why they chose the EIA Nonprofit Management Certificate:
- Technologically relevant and innovative curriculum that provides participants with a strong foundation in nonprofit management
- EIA Nonprofit Management Certificate provides increased marketability in the industry
- Ability to enable strategic change within their organizations
- Participants enhance network through an expanded leadership cohort of peers and support
- Gain an awareness of emerging trends in the nonprofit sector
- Knowledgeable and accessible Instructors
- A robust network of established experts and course colleagues that share best-practices and offer guidance and support.
- All Instructors have extensive nonprofit experience and work in the nonprofit sector.
- An interactive, adult-learning environment
- Immediate and accessible knowledge and tools that strengthen necessary skills, improve efficiency and provide the ability to implement best practices of high-impact nonprofit organizations.
Incredible Guest Speakers & Trainers
Experts and Leaders from a Variety of Nonprofit, Philanthropic, and Public Sectors
Individual Certification: $500
$2,000 Per Organization: 3 Team Members
+$750: 4 Team Members
+$500: Every Additional Team Member
Comprehensive Instructional Approach
Whole Group Instruction
High-Quality Renowned Curriculum
140 certified individuals
65% organizational completion rate
75% increased satisfaction rate for board members