Cultural Diversity PLUS
Principle & Standard
7. Leadership and Organizational Culture
Click here to learn more about the Principles & Standards for Nonprofit and Philanthropy Excellence (c)
When you hear the word, “diversity", perhaps you think about race, sex, or different ideas. With “Cultural Diversity Plus”, Pam takes a deeper dive into how we welcome people into a space, invite them to the table, and activate their voices.
Participants will be able to...
- describe the subtle ways that bias occurs.
- identify instances of devaluing others through small, subconscious behaviours, and micro-inequities.
- recognize the different ways of conveying respect.
- lead by example and be part of the solution.