Leadership 101: Recognizing Your Team
Principle & Standard
6. Human Resources and Professional Development
Click here to learn more about the Principles & Standards for Nonprofit and Philanthropy Excellence (c)
This training takes you on a journey to look at some employee recognition program ideas; as well as what it takes for employees to be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded for their good work. Manage, retain, and recognize top talent with staff recognition programs that can be custom-made for your organization. Traditional programs may fall flat, by using your newly learned skills to build engagement and motivation, you will also learn how employee appreciation rewards keep your employees happy, engaged, and motivated. Creating a recognition program is a start. If you don’t have one, this is your opportunity to get to know-how, first-hand.
Participants will be able to...
- identify employee recognition examples to assist in retaining top talent.
- guide teams in developing employee recognition programs.
- create a system for collecting recognitions and how it can be used effectively with leadership.
- adapt meaningful gestures of gratitude and sharing throughout the organization.